And I'm only $600 away from the bare minimum to run the marathon!
Last week's fundraiser was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who showed up and/or supported the event. $824 was raised and $412 was sent to both the ALF and the American Red Cross this week. It was so much fun I may want to do another one soon :)
As I get closer to meeting the minimum fundraising requirement, and I receive donations from friends and family, the reality of running 26.2 miles is starting to hit me. But, with every donation that I get my training gets a bit easier since I don't want to let anyone down.
The training has been a little rough the past couple of weeks. I was sick for a good week, and missed a 15 mile run, so this weekend's 16 mile run is definitely going to be a challenge. Some more donations would definitely make it easier!!
There's just a few weeks left, so if you're planning on donating, now is a great time... Click here to donate now.
Lots of liver love,
Meredith
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment